Learning Support Assistant in the Senior School
This is a part time permanent (TTO) role working 31.75 hours across two weeks (33 hours one week and 30.5 the next).
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 28 October, interviews will be held on 1 November.
Please click here to apply
For further teaching and support vacancies within United Learning please visit United Learning Careers.
Train to Teach
United Teaching is the initial teacher training scheme for United Learning, a national group of over 80 schools across England. With us, you can achieve your PGCE and QTS with extensive support from professional mentors, tutors and subject specialists. You can continue your career in United Learning, with opportunities for training, mentoring and progression from your NQT year and beyond.
Joining the team at Tranby - Your Wellbeing
In addition to the terms of your vacancy, the following wellbeing opportunites are provided for staff:
- Wellbeing CPD as a whole school offer: yoga, mindfulness, staff sing-a-long
- End of term celebration events
- Confidential care line for all staff
- No email rule at Christmas so staff can spend quality time with their family
- Social events and trips abroad organised informally by members of staff
- New Starters’ meal
- Lunch provided
- Staff and family BBQ in the Michaelmas Term
- ABCD Awards – staff are recognised on a monthly basis for things they have done ‘above and beyond’. Monthly winners receive a bottle of wine.