The Phoenix Ball will be held in the Radcliffe Hall on Saturday 13th November starting with a champagne reception and canapes at 7pm. New parents are warmly invited. Due to strictly limited availability, tickets cannot be reserved and will only be confirmed once full payment is received.
Tickets are £40 per person and includes:
- Champagne Reception & Canapes
- Four Course Dinner
- DJ - featuring Live Music from the amazing Martin Hickey
- Black Tie
- Carriages 12am
CLICK HERE to complete the online booking form
We are also asking for your assistance in keeping up the momentum of raising funds. Are you
able to donate “money can't buy” experiences towards our auction?
A great examples of a donation would be:
● A half days business consultancy;
● A wine tasting session for you and your friends and a case of wine to take away
● How about use of your holiday home?
● Could you provide a shadowing or work experience with a Vet, Dentist, Farmer etc?
● Family photo shoot
● Private cooking lessons at home
● A half day pheasant shooting experience.
The list is endless……
As part of any donation we will happily promote your business on the night and have your details in the table handouts. If you are unable to donate an experience and want to donate a raffle prize for the Christmas Raffle that would also be greatly appreciated.
Please email us on friends@Tranby.org.uk
Friends of Tranby Charity No:509193